I’ve finally managed to get this all rendered and put together. After ninety years, he finally gets the adulation he deserves. He’s a wonderful character and hero, and deserves all the recognition. He and my mother taught me everything I know. School taught me nothing. I learned appreciation, beauty, wonder and curiosity. I’ve learned life can be entertaining. And I learned that if I was ever interested in anything, they would run on ahead and help lead me there. Now, I still keep running on ahead, but for them this time. I’m sure this show will still run for a long time. I’ll keep buying season tickets.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Dan on Old design, new art
- Edward Hall on Old design, new art
- Trebor Nosnibor on New Project Continued
- Trebor Nosnibor on Merry Christmas!
- Edward Hall on New Project