A clock tower interior. I saw an episode of Selling New York on HGTV and was inspired to create my own apartment. This is the early work. It’s Penn Station meets Art Nouveau with a dash of Art Deco. As you can see I still have a habit of putting in ALL the detail. 45,276,536 polygons. All the rivets are there. The lightbulbs have glassblower points. I still need to put the catwalks in. And of course the walls and clocks.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Dan on Old design, new art
- Edward Hall on Old design, new art
- Trebor Nosnibor on New Project Continued
- Trebor Nosnibor on Merry Christmas!
- Edward Hall on New Project
Nice steam-punk style. What more do you got?