It’s been a tradition here that we make John’s famous brandywine. It’s a wonderful addition to every gathering we’ve ever had. Usually it takes a month to make, but seriously, you could make it now and it’ll be quite wonderful for Christmas Eve. Then, as time goes on, it’ll be great for New Years and every occasion thereafter. Give it a try. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Dan on Old design, new art
- Edward Hall on Old design, new art
- Trebor Nosnibor on New Project Continued
- Trebor Nosnibor on Merry Christmas!
- Edward Hall on New Project
HEY — I made this stuff. It’s great! I set some aside for later. I hope it’s still as good.