I’ve been asked to design a logo for the Marino Campus. Opening planned for this fall. It’s a college for the autistic. It’s part of the Dan Marino Foundation in Ft. Lauderdale. This is an awesome foundation for a great cause. I love these sort of groups. I’m sure they’re going to go a long way and help multitudes of those truely deserving. What can be better than that? I’m truely proud to be a tiny part of it. Here’s the logo and the business card. I fuzzed out the name, etc. out of respect for privacy. The stationary and other bits will be coming soon.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Dan on Old design, new art
- Edward Hall on Old design, new art
- Trebor Nosnibor on New Project Continued
- Trebor Nosnibor on Merry Christmas!
- Edward Hall on New Project